Terms & Conditions
The Website Terms and Conditions outlined on this page shall manage your use of all websites owned by any company that is part of the Blue Lynx Group of companies – The Blue Lynx Group B.V., Blue Lynx Employment B.V., Blue Lynx Recruitment B.V., Blue Lynx Projects B.V., Blue Lynx Talent Acquisition Ltd. By using our websites, you agree to accept all terms and conditions written in here.
Blue Lynx Employment B.V. is a temping/contracting agency operating under the Dutch legislation of the ABU CLA. Blue Lynx Projects B.V. is an HR Consultancy specialising in Dutch HR services, Blue Lynx Recruitment B.V. is a recruitment/executive search Consultancy. Both operate using the Dutch Civil Code. We work with international candidates and businesses from around the world. We are based in the Hague and therefore follow Dutch law. This page outlines the terms and conditions of use for this website.
If you stay and continue to browse on this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The photographic materials on this website do not represent actual employees of the company, except on the Meet the team page. They are used for illustrative and advertising purposes.
- We do our best to keep the content on this website is accurate and up-to-date as possible at any time. However, if at any time becomes outdated, incomplete or incorrect, Blue Lynx cannot be held liable.
- This website contains links to external sources. Blue Lynx is not responsible for and does not endorse the content on third-party websites and cannot be held liable in connection to it. The sole reason for providing external links is to give you more information or further reading on a specific topic.
- This website provides multiple tips and best practices for job seekers and businesses. If you decide to take them into consideration, please be advised that you will be doing so at your own risk. We will not be held liable in the event you suffer financial and personal losses as a result of following the advice and tips on the website.
- Blue Lynx, including all of its employees, shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability deriving from or in any way related to your use of this website.
By registering your CV in our database, you agree to provide us with all the information we need to match your job preferences with our available vacancy. Should any of your registered details change, it is your responsibility to update them using your unique log-in.
At any given time, Blue Lynx can terminate communication with you or remove your profile from the system without the need to explicitly communicate this with you. Any disputes will be resolved under Dutch legislation.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment is a serious violation of equal employment opportunity law and the Blue Lynx Corporate policy.
Blue Lynx employees represent many nationalities and have diverse backgrounds, come from different cultures and have different levels of experience. We are committed to building a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. Blue Lynx is committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified individuals in recruitment, compensation, development, promotion and other employment practices.
Blue Lynx is committed to compliance with equal employment opportunity laws. However, immigration and work permit regulations and the nationalisation policy of the countries where we operate may require that persons of a particular nationality are given priority in recruitment.
Blue Lynx prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant from employment because of race, colour, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability. It is the responsibility of every manager to ensure that all employees and candidates are treated fairly.